Friday, December 11, 2009

Bryce at Christmas








Well, Christmas time is here again! Last year was Bryce's first Christmas but he was too young to enjoy the lights and gifts. This year, he's just the right age! He loves looking at our Christmas Tree and decorations! He points to the lights and says "hot!" I can't wait to see him on Christmas morning when he wakes up to see all the presents under the tree! He isn't going to know how to act! If you ask him what Santa Claus says, he says" Ho Ho Ho!" He can also tell you what a puppy, kitty cat, racecar and the preacher says (Amen!) He is a very smart little boy who is WAY to busy! He loves to plunder in all the cabinets and drawers! He will go in the kitchen drawer and take his Oatmeal from the drawer and bring it to me or his daddy and say "mo mo!" I can't wait to see how he reacts on Christmas morning!! Happy Holidays!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love my little Bryce! You will enjoy blogging and ill enjoy reading about my little man!Love you

    ReplyDelete