Since it was such a pretty day outside, me and Bryce spent much of the day out in it. Once he spotted the 4-wheeler and dirtbike, thats all he wanted to do! I rode him around on the 4-wheeler and Papa rode him on the dirtbike. He didnt want to get off of them!! Here are a few pics I snapped before we went riding!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tough Boy
Since it was such a pretty day outside, me and Bryce spent much of the day out in it. Once he spotted the 4-wheeler and dirtbike, thats all he wanted to do! I rode him around on the 4-wheeler and Papa rode him on the dirtbike. He didnt want to get off of them!! Here are a few pics I snapped before we went riding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He sure is a tough boy! He has to be with Landon around! LOL
ReplyDelete