This was something I had been debating on for a while. I loved Bryce's curls, but I also wanted him to have a little boy haircut. I guess one of the main reasons I didnt want them cut it because I knew he wouldnt look like a baby no more. But I think he is so handsome with his "big boy" hair cut!!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Oh where Oh Where dfid Bryce's curls go...
This was something I had been debating on for a while. I loved Bryce's curls, but I also wanted him to have a little boy haircut. I guess one of the main reasons I didnt want them cut it because I knew he wouldnt look like a baby no more. But I think he is so handsome with his "big boy" hair cut!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't believe you cut all of his curls off! I am going to beat you! He doesnt look like my Bryce anymore!
ReplyDelete