This past Wedn I was off, so I kept my nephew Landon. I had went to the grocery store the day before and got hotdots and snacks for the next day for bryce and Landon. Before I knew it, what turned out to be just a day with me, Landon and Bryce, we had a group of people at the house and we were firing up the grill! It was loads and fun and the boys had a great time outside playing in Bryce's little pool!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Lazy Day
This past Wedn I was off, so I kept my nephew Landon. I had went to the grocery store the day before and got hotdots and snacks for the next day for bryce and Landon. Before I knew it, what turned out to be just a day with me, Landon and Bryce, we had a group of people at the house and we were firing up the grill! It was loads and fun and the boys had a great time outside playing in Bryce's little pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment